Mount Snow Academy accepts students/athletes on a rolling admissions basis for grades 6 to 12. We encourage you to spend a day with us to truly experience all that MSA offers. Visiting on a Tuesday or Thursday during the season is highly recommended. This allows potential students and parents the opportunity to sit in on classes, and then to ski or ride with an MSA coach, meet other students, participate in dry land training, tour the dorm and meet the house parents.
Contact Luella Strattner at to arrange your visit.
Our initial application deadline is May 1st. After that, applications will be considered on a rolling admissions basis. After we receive all application materials, we will notify you within four weeks.
Application Requirements Include:
- Application Form
- Official Transcripts for the previous and current school years
- IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- Three recommendation letters. Ideally they should include:
- One academic (to speak to studentship)
- One athletic ( to speak to athleticism & coach-ability)
- One personal (from an unrelated adult who can speak to character)
- Non-refundable $100 application fee must accompany the completed application.
Application Process Reminders:
Schedule a school visit
Notify the Director of Admissions if applicant has specific academic or financial needs. The school must be made aware of any additional documentation concerning the needs of the applicant.
Mount Snow Academy is committed to equal opportunity. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or physical characteristics in the administration of its educational policies, admission, financial aid, loans, hiring process, and other school programs.